After almost a year of development, the beta version of JuezLTI is ready to test, with the following features:
- Java exercises automatic asessment
- XML (XPath) exercises
- Standard exercise format YAPExIL
- Import exercises directly from repository AuthorKit
- Integration in LMS (Moodle, Sakai, Canvas, etc.) with LTI 1.1 standard
- Independent feedback system
- Internationalization i18n
- Test User Interface
- Docker deployment
🏁 There are much more to see. The stable release is planned in June and will include the following features:
- Database exercises
- Translation to: Turkish, Portuguese and Sweedish
- A set of exercises adapted to different EQF Levels: 3, 4 and 5.
🧪 If you’d like to integrate JuezLTI in your LMS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
👨🏫 And remember that a MOOC will take place in September. Follow us in networks to keep updated!